We are looking for a big turnout from scouts and leaders. Camp Raven Knob is the best opportunity to knock out several merit badges on your trail to Eagle.
We will start collecting $150 deposits from scouts this Monday so we can make sure to get everyone registered early and in the merit badge classes they want. More info on class registration will follow.
The total cost for camp is $380; however, all we need at this time is the $150 deposit.
If you have an questions about camp, please feel free to reach out to any of the folks below.
- CRK has great programs(Raven Scouts) for first year scouts that helps teach them the basics of scouting, camping and helps them complete the requirements for the first few ranks.
- CRK has great programs for older scouts that focus on high adventure activities like climbing, mountain biking, hiking and camping.
- All scouts have the opportunity to have fun and work on rank advancement and merit badges.
- First year scouts (Pedros) should plan on participating in the Raven Scout program, which will teach them much of the basic scouting and outdoor skills they will need for Tenderfoot.
- Second year scouts that have not yet received First Class should consider Senior Raven Scouts, which will help them complete many of the requirements for First Class.
- Older scouts or those who have already attained first class should consider many of the wonderful merit badge and other outdoor activity options that are available.
- There will be folks at the meetings each Monday night that can answer questions you have related to the camp programs.
2019 Leaders Guide to Summer Camp The 2019 Leaders Guide is now available and details everything you need to know about Summer Camp. Download a copy to share with your unit today!
Pre-Camp Merit Badge Checklist- Several Merit Badges cannot be completed in there entirety at Camp Raven Knob. The following checklist will show you which Merit Badges have requirements that should be completed prior to coming to camp.